It’s lean, it’s green, it’s the epitome of ‘Superfood’… exactly why we have it in The Perfect Blend! It’s 100% Organic Spirulina!
Sometimes referred to as a ‘miracle’ plant, it can nourish your body by providing most of the protein you need to live; just two teaspoons is equal to the protein you’d get from a meal. It plays a huge part in reinforcing your immune system and aids your body to control high blood pressure and cholesterol.
Today, this incredible algae is being used around the world as an extremely nutrient-rich supplement and food source, and to cure illness such as arsenic poisoning from contaminated water.
Unlike most plants, which need to be cultivated and nurtured, Spirulina is able to withstand extreme temperature variations and neglect and still thrive, it’s a fantastic sustainable food source and even has the potential to have an impact on world hunger!
The bacteria in The Perfect Blend feast on this wonderful algae, along with 18 other Certified Organic whole foods, breaking them down into an easily absorbable source of detoxifying immune-boosting nutrients for our digestive system.
You can literally feel the difference!
- It’s nature’s richest whole food source of the entire all important antioxidant spectrum – and the only source of Phycocyanin – an immune stimulant.
- In fact, it’s nature’s richest whole food source of:
- Vitamin B-12: It’s 2-6 times richer than it’s nearest rival raw beef liver! B-12 is practically a synonym for high energy.
- Vitamin E: It’s 3 times richer than raw wheat germ, and it’s biological activity is 49% greater than synthetic Vitamin E.
- Beta-Carotene (Provitamin A): It’s 25 times richer than raw carrots. Unlike the preformed Vitamin A of synthetics and fish liver oils, Beta-Carotene is completely non toxic even in mega doses.
- Antioxidants: It contains a spectrum of practically every antioxidant known, including vitamins B-1, B-5, and B6, minerals Zinc, Manganese, and Copper, the amino acid Methionine, the superantioxidants Beta-Carotene and Vitamin E, and the trace element Selenium.
- Biochelated Organic Iron: It’s 58 times richer than raw spinach and 28 times richer than raw beef liver.
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA): It’s oils are 3 times richer than evening primrose oil! The polyunsaturated oils in Spirulina contain 21-29% GLA.
- Chlorophyll: It’s 5-30 times richer than alfalfa or wheat grass.
- Complete high-biological value Protein.